Online Store Development: When you work with Exhibit Arts, we’ll create an easy-to-use, fully customizable, online-ordering system.
Exhibit Arts uses software applications that allow customization and flexibility. We host your full-spectrum store or integrate a store with cart features into your existing website to create a consistent look and feel. Combined with our online fulfillment process, Exhibit Arts has received complete customer satisfaction for online store development.
Online Store Features:
- Fully customizable functions and products categories
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities
- User-access levels can be programmed for administrators, users, purchasers, etc.
- Multiple user categories
- Product previews on custom orders including business cards and awards
- Cart previews (retail shopping cart allows for review before purchase)
- Budgeting levels can be programmed and set
Fulfillment Services: Exhibit Arts expertly manages freight, product inventory and logistics for multiple corporate and government agencies.
Our turnkey system includes:
- Custom program solutions designed to fit any requirement
- Kitting services for any specific request
- Expert inventory management
- Comprehensive order processing and accounting
- Pick, pack, and ship facilities staffed by experienced personnel
- On-site embroidery services
- Engraving services
Pick, Pack, and Ship: Exhibit Arts’ comprehensive approach to ordering and delivery leverages the capabilities of our state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. Our experienced staff provides customers with a continuum of timely, efficient, cost-effective order fulfillment services.
Kitting: Exhibit Arts offers custom kitting services in which multiple, separate-but-related items are grouped, packaged and supplied together as one unit or kit. There are no limits to the number of pieces in a custom kit and no minimum order required.
Warehousing: Exhibit Arts maintains a 24,000 square foot, secure, insured, climate-controlled warehouse facility at our corporate offices in Wichita, Kansas. In order to provide total solutions for any requirement, our shipping and inventory systems are integrated with our online store and accounting system to provide accurate, real-time reports.
Shipping: Exhibit Arts’ personnel have decades of cumulative experience preparing, packaging, storing, and shipping goods worldwide. We pack and ship an estimated 18,000 packages a year each arriving on time and as ordered.
Inventory Management: Our inventory management system is built on Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software and is designed to maintain a consistent source of supply based on clients’ usage. These processes minimize re-order time, while optimizing stock flow and available inventory to meet and exceed contract requirements.