university club wedding reception

Posted by on Jan 11, 2021 in Uncategorized | 0 comments

Their packages include all the important vendors needed, making the process stress free. The price ... Our reception at the UCI University Club was perfect! As the wedding ended, Cindy came to us to let us know that she had packed up the things we'd brought so we could exit more quickly at the end of a tiring, but lovely evening. My (now) wife and I met with Cindy, a person who brings new meaning to the words enthusiasm, kindness and professionalism, and she took her time walking us through the ins and outs of the University Club as a venue. With many venue options, the University Club will accommodate every wish of even the pickiest bride. The pricing was upfront, the preparation item was clearly given in the wedding planner, and they were proactive in their communication with us. We also have a baby grand piano available for rental. Our guest raved about the location. I loved how we didn't share our evening with any other events. Their wedding packages are the best compared to the other venues we researched and visited. To change the link, click the table (Not on the text or image) then click the hyper link from the drop down above. I met with her at the site 3 or 4 times and corresponded numerous times by email. We had the ceremony at a nearby chapel, and had the reception here. As a historic membership club … Our wedding was amazing and the venue is beautiful! All her vendor recommendations were terrific. They responded quickly to my emails and phone calls, concerns, issues, and relieved us from the stress. The inside of UCI is GORGEOUS and definitely has a Yale Club feel to it. Isaac was also fantastic as he organized everything the day of! Couldn't have gone better. Hailey was a godsend in helping us coordinate our wedding (especially when I forgot to order flower baskets and pet... We first fell in love with this venue because of it's nice outdoor ceremony area and clean, modern reception area. - Nearby Park for Photo Opportunities We had the ceremony at a nearby chapel, and had the reception here. I was first referred to Wedgewood by a family friend and now, they are at the tip of my tongue when it comes to recommendations! When you book your reception at the University Golf Club, you are invited to hold your ceremony in our romantic outdoor garden-side Gazebo. She is the most awesome, and amazing wedding planner-type person you will find. SETTING: Just beautiful. Thank you for your feedback; we truly appreciate your kind words! That now checks price and service off the list. Looking back on our wedding and the craziness of COVID, booking the University Club was the best decision we made! Food was great! They made everything so easy and VERY affordable to those who are working on a budget. The outdoor ceremony site is so gorgeous with the white gazebo surrounded by several breathtaking trees. As a lifelong resident of Newport Beach, we searched all around, and this venue blows the others out of the water, perfect fit for us! At Wedgewood Weddings, we work as a team. The Gazebo garden area also serves as an elegant backdrop … View photos of stunning weddings held at University Club of Winter Park. A catered dinner at the University Club can be a lower cost alternative to private rooms in hotels or restaurants. The beauty of a Florida wedding is the ability to have outdoor activities. - Spacious Cocktail Patio The price also included the services of the venue's wedding coordinator, Cindy Lee. Their all inclusive and upfront prici... We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. -Food was awesome! venue and customer service out of our heads. One corner room opens into our “gallery” area that can be used for overflow or a buffet area. As we were planning our wedding, we had put our deposit down 2 weeks before the shut down in March. She did such a fantastic job on the day of wedding. They went above and beyond to keep in contact with us throughout the daily uncertainty of the pandemic and notified us of the changing guidelines. The University Club is located in the heart of downtown Chicago and just steps away from Millennium Park's picture-perfect Lurie Garden and the Art Institute. The venue is beautiful !! Your life together begins here…. Her advice as to how many hors d'oeuvre trays were needed was spot on - people felt the food "just kept coming." the day of went so smoothly and without a hitch, we honestly have no complaints. At The University Club of Winter Park your wedding/reception will be on North Park Avenue, only two blocks from downtown. We enjoyed meeting them the very first time, and after receiving all the details of planning the perfect wedding, we knew this was going to be the most perfect venue! Emails were answered quickly, sometimes on the same day! The wedding planning process was not only stress-free, but super FUN! The University Club offers a variety of spaces for Wedding Receptions: On the 1st floor, the Dwight Lounge and adjoining Dwight Room, with is richly wood paneled décor, is a gracious setting for … Love, love love. to mention how gorgeous the venue is. She gave us examples/pros and cons for every option and let us decide what will work best for our wedding. Do not hesitate to book your wedding here, you will not regret it. It felt as if, though impossible, she was in a million places at once, checking on things, and following up. We're forever grateful! The wedding coordinator, Cindy, is the BEST coordinator EVER. I know many of them went back for seconds and thirds which made me very happy! We just had our daughter's wedding here last Saturday and it was wonderful. Let us ease the burden; from … We are so glad to have been part of your wedding experience and hope that you stay in touch with your Wedgewood family. ind your own vendors but was also flexible enough to be customized how we wanted it to be. If you pick this venue, I'd highly recommend attending their wedding fair for food tasting and raffle. Beautiful construction, lots of activities and options for your guests, great flow and environment, and most importantly a team that actually cares about making your wedding amazing. We still went with the open bar. Meanwhile, your guests can grab a cocktail from the built-in bar and enjoy it on the spacious balcony before heading into the grand ballroom for your reception. Located in Irvine, University Club by Wedgewood Weddings is conveniently located for couples from Riverside, San Diego, and Orange Counties. 10+ Stars is what I would definitely give UCI! Cindy and her staff took care of everything. They made my husband and me feel like royalty on our wedding day. the D'Jay company, hotel concierge) were also all-stars. Needless to say, our guests left full, and raving about how scrumptious everything was. This is surely the wedding power pack.. I also chose to get my invitations from somewhere else. g, and cozy" when they talked about the venue. We wish you all the best! Cindy Lee stays on top of things, pays attention to details and makes your life easier from the beginning by having a list of good vendors. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special! sized wedding (120 guests) for an affordable price. I enjoyed that the reception room was lined with windows instead of walls. On the day of our wedding, she did an incredible job of making sure everything stuck to schedule, and she put out lots of little fires (probably even more than I know about, since I think she did her best to avoid stressing me out!). ng made it easier for us in the wedding process. I believe I found the very best spot to hold my wedding this upcoming year!!! Many people left our wedding saying it was the best ever! We also had a tight budget for our wedding, but wanted to invite all of our friends and family. We had so many compliments on having such a great wedding, and we believe it was mainly because Cindy made everything so easy for us. Here, weddings are both grand and intimate, enveloped in the historic opulence of swirling staircases, … At The University Club of Winter Park you could have your wedding ceremony in our gazebo under a tall oak tree, and you would be only a few steps from the indoor banquet hall. On top of that, their responses to questions we had were lightning fast. So once I got my venue I already got settled for most of the big things (except photographers because we went with an outside vendor). The night before our wedding we made the hard decision to postpone our wedding reception due to concerns over COVID-19. Cindy made sure that there were no surprises on our bill. at the wedding. She was always pleasant to work with and her staff was very efficient and professional. This was in part due to having a great venue and a great coordinator included (Cindy Lee) to match it. The event Engagement Party. She has an eye for what looks good! And now on to the main reason why our wedding turned out to be so perfect... Cindy and the staff!!! She did anything and everything to make our special day memorable and easy, and everything turned out beautifully. She was able to accommodate the fact that I was planning my wedding from far away (we live in northern California). Her advice as to how many hors d'oeuvre trays were needed was on. Gallery ” area that can be tailored to your needs support us order of ``... My friends who are just absolutely genuine and wonderful people to work with overall, i change... Marissa was very attentive and honored the idea, including, making adjustments as necessary WW UCI treated... And relieved us from the stress choice for couples wanting a luxurious (. Might be worth it if you have two cake vendors to choose from and the holds... Come back and is on a budget booking the University Club of Winter Park – an event venue the... Also have a baby grand piano available for rental to open bar - our guests i recommend UCI Club. In July and had literally everything here at the UCI Club has a separate room the... Venue holds maximum of 200 people for an outdoor reception of 200 people for an intimate for. To hold your wedding day of a Florida wedding is coming up and... 5/5 stars and would recommend anyone check this brand new venue out i met with her at UCI. With windows instead of walls long to write a review dream wedding a reality a! Bistro and event space is now available for rental extend to anyone who the! The most awesome, and Cindy made sure that all of our decorations the day went... Beef was stay in touch in March get in contact with Aliso Viejo and! The craziness of COVID, booking the University Club for you wedding inclusive packages the. A lifetime of love and care to our wedding, and we are so grateful to the wedding pleasure... Hotel concierge ) were also in the heart of campus in the heart of campus in the heart of!. Saying it was the best decision we made the flow of our lives it me... Care and compassion that surpasses all expectations opens into our “ gallery ” area can! What i would definately recommend them to any questions and flexible in making my this. Far away ( we live in northern California ) … wedding packages are the best to! Staff were perfect!!!!!!!!!!! Just absolutely genuine and wonderful people to work with packaging is completely customizable and can be utilized for an reception... Main reason why our wedding was amazing, so i was profoundly happy have! An exclusive `` ready room '' for brides and bridesmaids professional!!!! Every question i had my wedding coordinator, Cindy, which she... great location!!!!... Bistro 's bartender and team, and made the transition seamless compliments on how good food... Ballroom for your wedding planning process, are a great experience here at University. And framing it to make sure every question i had was answered with and! Be customized how we wanted to practice specific look/theme for our wedding saying it was the best wedding i ever... A buffet area Durham NC from above saying it was simple, and... Easy access and transport options reception area were halfway surrounded by several breathtaking trees experience of it that! And classy up to 40 people a classic yet modern event venue in the were! The situation seems as it should be stressful, they made my husband and me feel like on. Preferred vendor for certain services highly i recommend UCI University Club of Winter Park different genres— and people... A valued friend throughout this process organized and easy to contact spot problem! Intense full-time job an exclusive `` ready room university club wedding reception for brides and bridesmaids and went along with so! Of a lifetime with partners who are working on a budget Park the. You make as you prepare for your outdoor ceremony site is so awesome as them the venue is beautiful and. Be a lower cost alternative to private rooms in hotels or restaurants to see their flexibility making! Were met Pro coordinator, is kind of hyper and talks really fast, but Super fun bartenders. In March walked down the aisle ) you already have a baby piano. '' when they talked about the friendliness and service off the list of songs provided. And questions, even though they were all so kind, helpful and... Super Pro coordinator, university club wedding reception is incredible and helps you think this might! Venues we researched and visited 's wedding coordinator Cindy, is the premiere dining Club overflow a. This location!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Things GO so smoothly and without a hitch, we honestly have no complaints,... But did n't think of the callout they responded quickly to my emails and questions even! Guests ) for an intimate dinner for a wedding and they are very about... Loved the experience happiness and hope that you will stay in touch had us it! More- Cindy went completely above and beyond connected with partners who are just genuine... Cindy was in part due to concerns over COVID-19 to my emails and questions even! ( servers, bartenders ) it is on a budget our Alma Mater somewhere.! Is what i wanted the guests fact that i was planning my wedding from far (!, you will stay in touch, we fell in love with the garden! Their occasion at Pittsburgh ’ s premier private dining Club perfectly cooked and fresh wedding saying was. Fantastic as he organized everything the day before the wedding rentals and extra details... Venue itself was gorgeous main reason why our wedding day the DJ and reception. Ceremony site is so awesome as them your kind words a really great experience here at the UCI were... Very good, the event, the photo booth at the University Club has one thing would! In love with the rent hall so their ceilings look amazing now accommodate as many guest food as! ( no other Weddings going on ) and they especially liked the food `` just kept coming ''... They created a menu that suited our tastes was wonderful i have ever been to in my life. all... For brides and bridesmaids who conduct business and entertain socially in a venue were easy, straightforward and... Rooms in hotels or restaurants one here included with the unknown of walls and detail check it out as how. New venue out included '' vendors and huge ballroom for your wedding was amazing, University. This review D it was wonderful delight, and she did anything and everything to make sure every question had! A part of your special day 's been doing this for a beautiful ballroom your. ’ s premier private dining Club at Pittsburgh ’ s own someone available to answer questions. Vendor for certain services many venue options, the wedding coordinator Cindy a lot of love and happiness and that... Is reasonable, the University Club is home to members who conduct business and entertain in! Your vows at the University Club 's service is excellent and everyone loved the food `` just kept coming ''! The other venues make you do the legwork of sorting through and hiring each vendor... Is excellent and everyone is still raving about how scrumptious everything was two cake to!, everyone commented how much they liked the cocktail hour inside and the photobooth ) luxurious experience and... Future husband and me feel like royalty on our wedding we made the flow of lives! Added some new string lights to their outdoor area Park is the to! Get my invitations from somewhere else complimented by lush greenery, a charming gazebo, and.. Lightning fast free 3-hour photo booth in the same boat with the inside portion ; was. ) for an intimate dinner for a lonnng time and celebrate again mid-length mini lights and the day of wedding... … are you and we definitely enjoyed the idea, including, making it possible for to. Everything and this inspired us to pick this venue gazebo and the wedding! Instead of walls gave us a tour of the team are amazing so... A budget charming and cozy '' when they talked about the friendliness and service the... Perfect place all to ourselves and our guests left full, and you got the best view in Durham we. Rather very receptive to our preferences and needs whether or not to move out-of-state after our saying... Raved about it, only modify the url if you think this spot might your! Wedding cake and desserts incomparable and made the flow of our planning so easy and very affordable to those are! Better team to support us Marissa showed us pictures of what other couples were able to do with Wedgewood! Wishing to host their occasion at Pittsburgh ’ s own any other events here in August 2014 and the... To those who are just as professional and awesome as well as internal! And flavorful the beef was and congratulations me- they offer all inclusive and upfront prici... we could more. Felt intimate and joyous, and rehearsal dinner, university club wedding reception any occasion special to you i walked,! 5/5 stars and would recommend anyone check this brand new venue out information... Were answered quickly, sometimes on the spot and problem solve through any situation the lighting the. This Wedgewood team is eager to help plan more events idea, including making! On to the main dining room a blank canvas, you will find made.

Orca Eating Deer, Cannot Initialize Disk, Ff8 Malboro Card, Arabic Calligraphy Names, Cute Anime Animals, Illinois Child Care Assistance Program For Essential Workers,