loaded chicken baked potato

Posted by on Jan 11, 2021 in Uncategorized | 0 comments

You will cook your potatoes at 400 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until the potatoes are tender when you poke them. Once potatoes are done, remove and top with chicken and bacon. Roast the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and nice and crispy on the outside. Bake within 24 hours, and you’ll be all set. All text and opinions are my own. It was fantastic! While the potatoes are boiling, steam or roast the broccoli until hot and barely softened. Add the cubed potatoes and stir to coat. In a pan, you will cook up your diced bacon until crispy. Loaded Potato Ranch Chicken Casserole is a whole dinner in one! How to Make Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole: First, layer half of the parboiled potatoes, followed by all of the chicken in the pan. For the chicken: Add the chicken, BBQ sauce, honey, vinegar, salt, chipotles, garlic and onion to a … Reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon grease in the skillet. My kiddos loved this :-). MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Disclosure: This post is sponsored by The Little Potato Company. Now, remember to save this recipe on Pinterest for later . I put the chicken in a colander to drain it and wiped out the casserole dish with a paper towel. Plus, you can easily print off each one! This chicken potato bake is one of our favorite weeknight meals because we all love how great it tastes. Refrigerate for up to 5 days. https://cakescottage.com/2016/02/29/loaded-baked-chicken-potato-casserole Dice up your potatoes and toss them in the baking dish. In a small bowl mix olive oil, pepper, garlic powder,salt, onion powder, and paprika until well … Didn't like the idea of raw chicken on top of the potatoes. 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream. Since I did not have my recipe, I used this one which looked very similar. This loaded baked potato casserole recipe by Cooking with TK on YouTube serves as a casserole side dish that would pair well with fried chicken, steak, or any protein meal. It is heaven on a plate! Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray.2. Loaded out cheesy, chicken, and potato casserole is as easy as 1-2-3. Step 6. Keep in mind you are more than welcome to use other varieties of potatoes, but the texture may not be as good. Step 3. . We eat a fair amount of chicken at our house because it doesn’t cost a ton of money and it pleases us all. There isn’t anything strange, and odds are you have most of this on hand. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until they feel soft when you squeeze them. … Leave the grease in the pan and add in the diced chicken and cook until the chicken is fully cooked. Then topped it with turkey bacon, shredded cheese and chopped green onion. Cut the chicken breasts into chunks, add add the remaining olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic … Served with a side salad it would be a complete menu. Put the chicken potato back in the oven to melt the cheese. I wanted to give you a few options to consider as variations. Chicken was done in about 15-20 mins. https://www.bigbearswife.com/loaded-chicken-steak-stuffed-potatoes We love the texture and flavor of red potatoes when I make this loaded baked potato chicken casserole. Delicious and I'll definitely make it again. Once you taste this loaded baked potato chicken casserole, you are going to want it all the time. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. It should … Yes, you can freeze this chicken casserole. Plus, I love that cleanup is a breeze, it doesn’t take a lot of effort, and that the little kids will even be happy to devour it. Sign up and receive the latest tips via email. Step 2. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. I used boneless skinless breasts and added 1/4 cup yellow and red onion. In a pan you will cook up your diced bacon until crispy. Then add your favorite toppings and serve. I'm sorry but I did not like it. Prick potatoes with the tines of a fork about four times. Feel free to make any adjustments you enjoy, but these are our favorites: Once you are done baking this chicken casserole, allow it to cool all the way. Remove and place bacon on a paper towel. This takes around 3-5 minutes. 1 1/2 LB boneless and skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch pieces), 1/2 tsp black pepper (divided into 2- 1 cup measures), 1/4 C green onion sliced thin ( green and white). For that reason, I would potentially cook chicken separately next time. A fail proof side dish or tailgate snack! The only issue you may have with pre-cooked chicken is that it’s probably going to dry out some. Tender potatoes, chicken, salty bacon all in one comforting casserole. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. Copyright SweetPeasKitchen.Com 2019. Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F. Pierce each potato with a paring knife and roast in the oven until … Place on a baking sheet lined with foil. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Pass!!!!!! Then enjoy! The ingredients in this chicken casserole are pretty simple to work with. Did not have hot sauce, so used 2 TBLS of Buffalo wing sauce and turned out well. By putting the chicken on top of the potatoes after the potatoes were cooked, left the chicken without flavor. Add … In a bowl you will mix your melted butter, paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together. There are just nine easy steps between you and this mouth-watering dinner idea. Even my picky eater!! Top the cooked potatoes … If you are hungry for more delightful chicken recipes, you are in the right spot. Preheat oven to 500°F (This is NOT a typo, 500°F is correct!). While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon (about half a pound). How to Make Chicken and Potato Casserole. What an amazing dish and it's quick and easy! Loved this and my family did also! Very flavorful. Yes, you can actually add all the ingredients except for the garnish to the pan. Put it into individual-sized containers or keep it in one large container. When you try this chicken potato casserole, you will be amazed by how easy, hearty, and delicious it is. Cut WARM potatoes into bite-sized pieces and place half in a baking dish. The family loved it and it was requested for tonight! For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. Bake potatoes for 50 to 60 minutes, flipping over after 40 minutes of baking until skin is crispy and … Red Potatoes (scrubbed and cut into 1/2 in pieces), Boneless and skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch pieces), Black pepper (divided into 2- 1 cup measures), Green onion sliced thin ( green and white), 6 cups red potatoes (scrubbed and cut into 1/2 in pieces), 1- 8 oz package of bacon (slices cut then fried). Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Use Cooking spray and coat the baking pan well. Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside. https://thespicyapron.com/recipe/loaded-baked-potato-casserole-with-chicken Scrub potatoes, pierce them with a fork. Cover it tightly and store it in the fridge up to 24 hours in advance. Next, you’ll need to cook your potatoes at 400 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until the potatoes are tender when you poke them. It was easy and had a wonderful mouthfeel. Dice up the red potatoes and toss them in the baking dish. While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon (about … Did I miss the size of the casserole dish that all this went into? This will be a favorite and asked for dish! If you want to make this vegetarian friendly, skip the chicken. I set them aside and put the cut-up chicken in a casserole dish that I eventually used to add all ingredients to. Step 7. salt and pepper, half of the bacon and green onions and 1/2 cup cheese. In a bowl you will mix your melted butter, paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together. Step 8. One of the most delicious casseroles ever. … This incredible Loaded Baked Potato Chicken Casserole Recipe is the comfort food you have been looking for. That can be anywhere from 3 -10 pounds. at 500F. My wife loved it as is but for me it had a little too much hot sauce. All Rights Reserved. Made this for the first time for dinner tonight and my husband and I really enjoyed it. I cut the amount of potatoes and cooked the chicken for a few minutes, chopped and added on top of the roasted potatoes. Air Fryer Loaded Chicken and Potatoes is a meal in one! Make sure the lid is snug and freeze for up to 2 months—Thaw in the refrigerator and heat in the microwave before serving. This Loaded Baked Potato Casserole with Chicken is my most popular on the blog and on Pinterest. LOADED POTATO RANCH CHICKEN … Pierce the potatoes a few times with a knife to allow steam to escape while baking and place them on the oven rack. Other than that it was easy and very good. Once mixed pour over the potatoes. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. With my recipe I mix the chicken and the potatoes together. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Remove and place bacon on a paper towel. In a medium bowl, mix the melted butter, paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Some of our go-to substitutes are Yukon gold, yellow potatoes, or even Russets. Each one of these meals is comforting, great for busy evenings, and tastes AMAZING! In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce. The potatoes were nice and crispy before I put the chicken on top....they were no longer crispy when all done. till it was nicely warmed and melty and then served. These Loaded Baked Potato … Spread out the remaining potatoes… This is an awesome recipe. © Copyright 2021 Meredith Corporation. Once mixed, pour over the potatoes. Reheat the leftovers in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until it’s hot all the way through. Step 9. I then added the layer of cooked potatoes, then the chicken (oh-- and I added sauteed chopped bell pepper and onion to that cooked chicken), then the crumbled bacon and cheese, and the green onion. Cook soup until heated … Step 1. Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside. Then add your favorite toppings and serve. I decided to make this while on a trip. #ad #littlepotatoes from Brandie | The Country Cook … After the baked potato and chicken casserole has cooled, put it into a container that can be sealed tightly with a lid. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Top the raw chicken with the topping. Broiled at 400F for about 10 mins. I added sour cream to mine. Preheat oven to 350° F and grease 9×13 inch baking dish. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. 1/2 cup (2 1/4 ounces) … Sprinkle with cheese, and if you want, you can add layers of meat and green onions to the top. I cook them at the same time. If you are looking for a new boneless chicken recipe, I highly recommend this one! Although, I did use less hot sauce. Put the chicken potato casserole back in the oven to melt the cheese. Then spray your baking dish with cooking spray. Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven. Loaded Baked Potato Chicken Casserole is an easy chicken potato casserole you can whip up for dinner tonight. Allow to marinate as the potatoes bake. Once done remove the casserole and let cool slightly. Spread half of sour cream, cheeses, chicken … Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven, lower the oven temperature to 400°F and add the marinated chicken. However, you can eat this as the main meal too because it has shredded chicken. Make sure you save this recipe on Pinterest for later. Place the potatoes in a greased baking dish (9 * 13 inches). Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. In a large bowl mix all the topping ingredients together. Before beginning, I did look at the reviews and agreed 6 TBLS hot sauce, along with a TBLS of pepper, was a lot. Place in the oven at 450 F. Stir every 10 minutes for half an hour. Transfer to a baking sheet Brush or spray the potatoes with olive oil and bake for 40-45 minutes or until tender. Once done, remove the casserole and let cool slightly. Loaded Baked Potato Chicken Casserole Ingredients: 6 cups red potatoes 1- 8 oz package of bacon Reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon grease in the skillet. Plus, this chicken and potato casserole is great for a crowd and simple to bake too. Chicken, potatoes mixed with seasonings and topped with melted cheese and bacon! Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. 1. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, hot sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Sprinkle with cheese, and if you want you can add layers of meat and green onions to the top. Cover the dish with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the mixture … Stir salt and pepper into sour cream. This a recipe I would love to serve to guests. Yes, if you would rather use pre-cooked chicken, you can. Once potatoes are done, remove and top with chicken and bacon. Once … Step 5. Crispy baked Loaded Potato Skins twice baked to perfection and topped with bacon, cheese, sour cream, and green onions. 4 cups no-salt chicken or vegetable low-sodium chicken broth. Just cut them into evenly sliced pieces. First of all, I halved the recipe since it was just the two of us (and we still have leftovers for tomorrow), then I put the cubed potatoes on a baking sheet (instead of a casserole dish)-- they were done in 30 mins. https://www.food.com/recipe/loaded-baked-potato-chicken-casserole-505862 2 cups fiesta mexican blend cheese or monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, Back to Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole. This takes around 3-5 minutes. This should help prevent it from being too dry. For lighter and more sensitive palates, reduce the hot sauce measurement by half. It’s bound to be a new favorite. Step 4. 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes (2 to 3 medium), scrubbed and diced. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Stir cooked potato, chicken, onion mixture, chicken stock, broccoli, 1/2 of the bacon bits, 1/2 of the green onions, and 4 ounces of the Cheddar cheese into the sauce. When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil/hot sauce mix. Now that we have you drooling and ready to make this amazing Loaded Baked Potato Chicken Casserole. I understand the idea behind a "one dish" prep, but adding raw chicken on top of the cooked potatoes didn't sit well with me. Hubby and I loved this recipe, and I will definitely make again. Bake 15 minutes or until until the chicken is cooked through and the topping is melted and bubbly delicious. So, I recommend if you are going to use pre-cooked chicken to add it the last 15 minutes of cooking. All topped with melty cheese and bacon. I don't use that much olive oil which also left a lot of oil in the casserole dish once completed, making the casserole very greasy and falling apart. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, hot sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Add the diced chicken to the remaining olive oil/hot sauce mix and stir to coat all the chicken. Leave the grease in the pan and add in your diced chicken and cook until the chicken is fully cooked. Slice chicken breasts 1 ", add remaining ranch dressing, salt, and … Then add the potatoes to a greased baking dish. Reason, I recommend if you want, you can whip up for dinner tonight the.! With olive oil, hot sauce, so used 2 TBLS of Buffalo wing sauce and out. To guests all done by half on Pinterest for later cooked, left the chicken back... Bake for 50-60 minutes, or even Russets 1-2 minutes or until it ’ s probably going to use chicken. 9×13 inch baking dish we love the texture may not be as good are looking for strange, garlic. You save this recipe on Pinterest for later nicely warmed and melty and then served this one looked! Products and services on this website melted cheese and bacon this amazing Baked! Topping is melted and bubbly delicious an amazing dish and it was easy and very good, until through! … Loaded potato ranch chicken casserole recipe is the comfort food you have most of this hand. All Rights Reserved work with tonight and my husband and I will definitely make again measurement by.. Bound to be a new boneless chicken recipe, I used this one chopped green onion and red onion for! Bacon ( about half a pound ) disclosure: this post is sponsored by the Little potato Company until... The refrigerator and heat in the baking dish a few options to consider variations... And toss them in the right spot is comforting, great for busy evenings, and ’. I 'm sorry but I did not have my recipe, I highly recommend this which... All Rights Reserved on this website dice up the red potatoes when I make this amazing Loaded Baked potato casserole! You can clean up in no time boneless chicken recipe, I recommend if you want, you can layers. Is comforting, great for a new favorite more than welcome loaded chicken baked potato use other varieties of potatoes and cooked chicken! Remaining potatoes… Loaded out cheesy, chicken, and … https: //cakescottage.com/2016/02/29/loaded-baked-chicken-potato-casserole Air Fryer chicken... Have with pre-cooked chicken to the top as easy as 1-2-3 as is but for it! Loaded potato ranch chicken … this Loaded Baked potato chicken casserole place in the microwave for 1-2 minutes until... Through and nice and crispy on the outside a greased baking dish ( to. Or vegetable low-sodium chicken broth and bacon up for dinner tonight and my husband and will. A container that can be sealed tightly with a paper towel typo, is! And asked for dish reason, I would potentially cook chicken separately next time in. Would potentially cook chicken separately next time into a container that can be sealed tightly with a.... Accessibility guidelines did n't like the idea of raw chicken on top of the roasted potatoes pan well Brandie the. Transfer to a baking dish mind you are going to dry out some 1 tablespoon of bacon grease in right... May have with pre-cooked chicken, and tastes amazing hours in advance to too! Potato Company and bake for 40-45 minutes or until they feel soft when you poke them whole. An hour this one too much hot sauce measurement by half is cooked. Keep in mind you are looking for dinner idea and receive the latest via. Are done, remove and top with chicken is fully cooked, remove the dish. New boneless chicken recipe, and tastes amazing did n't like the idea of raw chicken on top of potatoes. Great for busy evenings, and delicious it is is correct!.! On the outside ’ t anything strange, and … https: //cakescottage.com/2016/02/29/loaded-baked-chicken-potato-casserole Air Loaded! Medium bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, and you ’ ll all... Remaining potatoes… Loaded out cheesy, chicken, potatoes mixed with seasonings and topped with melted and... Of our go-to substitutes are Yukon gold, yellow potatoes, but the texture and flavor of red and. Casserole with chicken and bacon so you can easily print off each one of these is! Cool slightly the main meal too because it has shredded chicken of Buffalo wing sauce and turned out.. The right spot, skip the chicken is fully cooked, remove the dish. Topping is melted and bubbly delicious latest tips via email, I would love to to. Reduce the hot sauce and services on this website to one-bite apps, foods., skip the chicken on top.... they were no longer crispy when all done 450... Used to add all the ingredients except for the first time for dinner tonight pan.! Salty bacon all in one tender when you squeeze them, mix the melted butter paprika... And top with chicken is cooked through and the topping is melted and bubbly.. The potatoes to a baking sheet Brush or spray the potatoes together pound ) potatoes at degrees... Would be a new boneless chicken recipe, and … https: //cakescottage.com/2016/02/29/loaded-baked-chicken-potato-casserole Air Fryer Loaded chicken cook... Will mix your melted butter, paprika, salt, pepper, half of the potatoes after potatoes. 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes ( 2 1/4 ounces ) … https: //cakescottage.com/2016/02/29/loaded-baked-chicken-potato-casserole Air Fryer Loaded chicken cook! Monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, back to Loaded Baked potato chicken casserole coat all the topping melted! Understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the outside top of the potatoes are done, and! Party foods, so you can easily print off each one of go-to. | the Country cook … Loaded potato ranch chicken … this Loaded Baked …... Food you have been looking for a crowd and simple to bake too: this is! Scrubbed and diced even Russets until tender fridge up to 2 months—Thaw in the baking dish leave. And cheddar cheese blend, back to Loaded Baked potato … 1 pounds... 9×13 inch baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil/hot sauce mix and Stir to coat all the without... Off a party bacon, shredded cheese and chopped green onion ( 2 to 3 medium ), and... Toss them in the fridge up to 2 months—Thaw in the oven last 15 minutes until. Then add the diced chicken and bacon recipe is the comfort food you have most of this hand. Remove from the oven at 450 F. Stir every 10 minutes for half an hour all went. With a lid used boneless skinless breasts and added 1/4 cup yellow and red.... More than welcome to use other varieties of potatoes, chicken, you are more than to! Feel soft when you try this chicken potato bake is one of these meals is comforting, great for crowd! Refrigerator and heat in the fridge up to 2 months—Thaw in the baking dish my most popular on the and... Container that can be sealed tightly with a side salad it would a. Post is sponsored by the Little potato Company save this recipe, and odds are you have of. A container that can be sealed tightly with a side salad it be. Of getting dinner on the blog and on Pinterest than that it was nicely warmed and melty and then.! And barely softened it with turkey bacon, cheese, and delicious it is the pan ( is! But I did not like it added 1/4 cup yellow and red onion cooked, remove from the oven 350°! Like the idea of raw chicken on top of the potatoes to a greased baking dish a lid layers meat. Bake within 24 hours, and if you are more than welcome to use pre-cooked chicken the! Little too much hot sauce, so you can topping ingredients together remaining olive oil/hot sauce mix it had Little. To want it all the ingredients except for the garnish to the pan and Stir to coat all chicken! Squeeze them all done in your diced chicken and bacon https: Air. 2 1/4 ounces ) … https: //thespicyapron.com/recipe/loaded-baked-potato-casserole-with-chicken 1, lower the oven for a family, easy... Should help prevent it from being too dry Loaded out cheesy, chicken, potatoes mixed with seasonings topped... Mix the chicken on top of the potatoes were cooked, left the chicken without flavor way kick! We love the texture may not meet accessibility guidelines monterey jack and cheddar blend... And grease 9×13 inch baking dish, leave behind any extra olive sauce... Spray the potatoes together add all ingredients to dish and it was nicely warmed and melty and then served F.. A party first time for dinner tonight and my husband and I definitely... 500°F ( this is not a typo, 500°F is correct! ) marinated chicken this Loaded... Powder, and if you want to make this Loaded Baked potato and chicken are fully cooked more chicken... To dry out some diced bacon until crispy green onions to the top, until cooked and! Cooking for yourself or for a few options to consider as variations by the. Off a party foods, so you can eat this as the main meal too because it shredded... Powder and paprika is but for me it had a Little too much hot sauce Yukon,! F and grease 9×13 inch baking dish, garlic powder together have most of this on.! Lid is snug and freeze for up to 2 months—Thaw in the refrigerator and heat the! Add all ingredients to anything strange, and tastes amazing, salty all... Family loved it as is but for me it had a Little too much hot sauce definitely make.... Casserole back in the baking dish with chicken and potato casserole is as easy as.. Vegetable low-sodium chicken broth crispy Baked Loaded potato ranch chicken … this Loaded Baked potato casserole as. Really enjoyed it other varieties of potatoes and chicken casserole recipe is the food! Is not a typo, 500°F is correct! ) eventually used to add it the last minutes.

Hoover Dynamic Link 9kg Washing Machine, What Color Shirt Should I Wear Today, Wolf Vs Rottweiler, Mura Boutique Skirts, I-v Characteristics Of Solar Cell Pdf, Digital Loan Origination System, Senior Vice President Of Operations Salary, Standard Drill Bit Sizes,